Visitors Visiting

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

My Source of Encouragement

There are days that I give encouragement and there are days I need it. Today is the latter. I'll depend upon my podcasts to lift me up and I know that will happen.

Ron Estrada's podcast, Ten Writers Publish, isn't just for the young. He has a lot of encouraging advice for all writers. He also periscopes around mid-morning.

The Wally Podcast is where I get uplifting, and light-hearted energy from. Two guys, Two girls make this a fun show.

Johanna Penn, Creative Penn, podcast encourages writers. Her australian accent is fun to listen to.

I already listened to Daily Audio Bible.

Max Lucado has a one minute inspirational talk. I love it.

That's a few of my encouraging stars that are in my life. Who encourages you?

No comments: